05 May, 2010

Wednesday Shopping List

I am feeling so romantic today! My boyfriend was doing his first day of the 15 hour Photography exam so I had to spend my free periods without him, and it drove me mad - I felt so lonely :'( I have blogged about romance inspired clothes before but what the hell... I'm thinking, soft pinks, short length, clothes that show the shoulders maybe even the back...

I think the drapes give the dresses a sweeping, sensual effect, showing elegance and femininity. Having the shoulders, neck and legs exposed give it that sexy edge :)

And of course I headed over to Polyvore for further outfit ideas; I found this gorgeous pair of Valentino shoes: black, sophisticated and very befitting to just about any dress.



{Soft Pink Links}
BANK
Lipsy
Polyvore

9 comments:

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Beautiful choices!!!! I don't know how well some of those dresses would look on me though! I tend to look huge in anything out of the ordinary. Thanks for the romantic inspiration today! :)

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

P.S. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I know EXACTLY what you mean about hats. I hate wearing them and I always think they look horrible on me! Thanks for the compliment! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

That colour is not only romantic but so sweet! It is perfect for this season :)
The fifth dress is so stunning and the shoes...wowowowo...I would love to have them!
Kisses my dear and have a great afternoon :)
Ps. great post:)))

Marie said...

Beautiful, soft, and delicate dresses. Really feminine. Nice picks, Sarah!:D

Here's the link to my dry shampoo review:
http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/2010/05/tigi-rockaholic-dirty-secret-dry.html

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Ana Carolina Cavalcanti said...

Beautiful dresses. especially the last one. so chic and sexy :D

Cat said...

These are lovely, romantic frocks! I adore those black pumps too!!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful! i am a sucker for all things girly/lacey :)

bonafidebride said...

I love this soft, muted, romantic pink. So much, in fact, that we are using this color for bridesmaid dresses (from H&M Garden Collection).

keiona4ever said...

My favorite is the one with the black strap halter dress.. thats the only dress that will flatter my body I guess hehehe.... I want to buy it grrrr....