06 May, 2010

Thursday Shopping List

Today I bring to you fashion from the streets of Tokyo! I wish it was primary research but sadly I will have to make do with the secondary research from a very handy website I  came across a couple of days ago. I have always found Tokyo a great source for fashion inspiration - the Japanese youth are so experimental and forward thinking in their style, they don't seem afraid to express themselves.

I don't agree with the animal scarf... it doesn't look all that fake but I love the other scarf!


{Link To The Orient}

4 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I love Tokyo...I've been there one time. My best friend is Japanese...Ohhh It is stunning and the fashion is amazing!!!My fav outfit is the second one:) Love the jacket and the dress!
Kisses and great post!

Sofia said...

Stylish girls!:D

Jason Matthew said...

For the duration of documented history, gold, the actual crowned king of precious metals, has been known to be the ultimate monetary exchange.


sell gold for cash

Ana Carolina Cavalcanti said...

I loveeee Tokyo, i wish i could live there, just for me to dress like crazy and no one cares :D
I really really love the Japanese youth, you said it right, they are so experimental and forward thinking when it comes to fashion.
Loved the post ^^