07 May, 2010

Friday Shopping List

Apologies for a very late posting this Friday! I have been busy trying to keep up with revision, the updates on the state of British politics - we currently have a hung parliament and I had an amazing nap! The mood in Britian right now is edgy, everyone is waiting on tenterhooks to hear what is to be the future of our parliament. So let's see what we can come up with tonight...

{ Edgy. Expressive. Explosive. }

This look is perfect for the mood right now - it's messy, rebellious and daring.

Animal print of course, is the epitomy of daringness, seduction and edginess.

What I love about this look is that it is so bold and bright and the shiny pink heels literally highten the look, giving the outfit that extra zest!

{Liminal Links}
Polyvore

P.S. I exercised my right to vote for the first time yesterday afternoon. I am going to be honest - the ballet forms confused me. I expected one ballet form... I was given three. I expected to put a cross next to the one party I am supporting... There were several boxes with several names... and... I don't know. I voted correctly anyway apparently :) Now to wait.

4 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I love zebra patterns...That dress looks stunning! Don’t let me start on those brown heels from the second photo! I want them :)
Ohhh..I feel for you guys. I know it’s a mess there. My mom lives in UK so I am up to date with it all!
Kisses and have a great weekend :)
Next week I am going to post the award I got from you! I am so excited :)

Ana Carolina Cavalcanti said...

You know you are my favorite follower ever right? I mean it, you are so kind and sweet, i wanna be your friend haha Do you use facebook or something like that? :D
And you are right about Nicole the brunette hair suits her so much more than her straggly blonde hair style!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog ^^

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Oooooh!!!! LOVE that zebra pint with the pink!!!!!!!!! I need to try that out right now!

The Red Umbrella said...

Your blog gets my vote!