16 April, 2010

Friday Shopping List

This Friday I wanted to share with you something more interiror design related, as I haven't done something on that topic for a while now. So today I am going to share with you a room I saw in an advertisement for Poliform's Arca bed that I instantly fell in love with. The whole space makes me think of Paris for some reason, perhaps it's the lovely long bay windows? I also get the impression that it is 1 part of an apartment, which then leads me to imagine what the building must look like :)









































{Links:}

3 comments:

ceo said...

Beautiful.... I love that bed.. Can I go back to bed... please.. I am all of all of the knotting trend this season.

Beautiful post...


xxxx
CEO

Jules said...

gorgeous post! so romantic and whimsy. the first pair of shoes are to die for! have a great weekend! xo - julie

The Red Umbrella said...

Yes- very romantic!